Thursday, April 2, 2020

Here goes nothing!

I remember when my kids were little we used to plant peas and all kinds of fun to eat things .. as they got older it became harder and harder to keep up and honestly gardening is not something I’m passionate about.  With the recent Coronavirus and subsequent quarantine I was cleaning up my back room and found a bunch of old seeds.  I thought to myself..what the heck! ... so 2 days ago I began a little garden of my own... green peppers, cucumbers and of course jack o lantern pumpkins 🎃.... let’s hope something grows.. I always say the only thing I can grow well is children ❤️...Tricia
We did clean up the yard a few days ago too.  I planted some wildflowers in my planters but it’s been freezing here at night so who knows!

And we cleaned up my flowerbeds and my dads peonies are still alive! That at least is something! Right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment