Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Got Zucchini ?

One of the reasons I have a garden is to to have FRESH & HEALTHY FOODS. One of the many challenging parts is too much of a good thing at once. If you can or freeze garden produce that is one thing, it you are a consumer of fresh produce that can be overwhelming. My favorite way to eat many of the things I grow is by gazing the garden. Just walk through the garden picking and eating. :) Peas, baby carrots, and of course the berries, strawberries, raspberries, and black berries. Zucchini, & tomatoes are another crop that is hard to control. They all seem to mature ate once and tons of fruit. Bobbe came up with a new zucchini recipe this year. I have been trying to get her to write it down so we could share it but she has had other priorities. So how have you been eating your garden this season?

1 comment:

  1. Very much the same. All at once! My strategy for next season is smaller rows, and staggering my planting more. I need to do a lot of work this winter to create a map of how I want my garden to grow. Of course....when the time comes it may all be for nothing! I had plans to grow cauliflower and broccoli this year and not a single seed grew! So you never really know!

    :)

    ReplyDelete