Monday, September 5, 2011

help I'm techy challenged!

so I've been trying to post onto this blog for 15 minutes.. and I'm not sure if this is going to work either... So... if it does I'd be glad to post on the 'family blog'.. can we talk about everything and not just gardening?.. cause um mine is dead! this year.. I didn't even get the sugar snap peas to grow.. and my cliantro (which is the whole reason I plant the darn thing in the first place) all went to seed!.. so if we can talk about anything in the blog that would be great.. Cause.. um I don't have a lot to add to the gardening thing unless it's weeds.. and i have A LOT of them!
Tricia out....

5 comments:

  1. Sure, share away! I shared our French Drain project, not just gardening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KES had tomatoes (ripe) to show but we couldn't figure out how to do that.. Can you help her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure, have her email me the photo and the post and I'll post it for her, or build her a "how to" to post.

    Dunno why you have two accounts....did you use wildblue and gmail? Just delete one.

    ReplyDelete